At the Defence Teaming Centre we are committed to safeguarding your privacy by ensuring any personal information gathered by the site is protected and kept private and secure.
Personal information that may be collected may include name, address, email and credit card information in the case of an event or workshop registration or membership purchase.
The information you provide to us is used to fulfill your request and provide you with DTC services and events.
By requesting a Defence Teaming Centre service such as membership, event or workshop registration you consent to the collection and use of your contact information which may be disclosed to other Defence Teaming Centre members (excluding credit card details).
Defence Teaming Centre Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellations from attendees must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following conditions:
1. Cancellations made ten (10) or more full working days before the day of the event will receive a full refund of purchased event fee.
2. Cancellations made between nine (9) and six (6) full working days before the day of the event will receive a refund of 50% of purchased event fee.
3. Cancellations made less than five (5) full working days before the day of the event will NOT receive a refund.
4. Failure to notify of non-attendance will result in no refund.
The Defence Teaming Centre will endeavour to conduct every event it advertises. However we reserve the right to postpone an event to an alternative date or to cancel an event. Postponed
- When an event is postponed by the Defence Teaming Centre, attendees will be transferred to the new date. If this makes them unable to attend then a full refund will be made provided Defence Teaming Centre is notified within seven (7) full working days of the announcement of the new date. After that, normal Cancellation Policy will apply. Cancelled
- If the event is cancelled by the Defence Teaming Centre, a full refund will be made to all registered and fully paid attendees.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this web site is owned by Defence Teaming Centre Inc. All right reserved. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Defence Teaming Centre Inc.
ABN 32 514 766 352